Operations Assistant: Kansas City
Other positions available » // Meet our team »
Operations Assistant - Kansas City
We are hiring an Operations Assistant - is that you?Okay, so we are looking for an Operations Assistant whose main priorities are operating our daily inventory stack and nationwide shipping orders. This role is part of our rapidly growing product Balance The Superfood Shot, which is sold online and in-stores, nationwide.
We have a great start but need an organized and exuberant teammate to continue our rapid growth. If you’re sick of red tape, this is a genuine opportunity to move to an organization with a start-up mindset and make a damn difference.
Primary RoleTo package and maintain daily inventory needs and impeccably fulfill daily orders. Reports to COO.
- Part-time (16-20 hours per week)
- UseShipstation software to create shipping labels
- Daily fulfillment packing
- Box assembly and tracking inventory
- Maintain inventory of packing collateral
- Amazon shipment prep
- Monthly inventory record keeping
- Product receiving trips to Lenexa manufacturing facility
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently
- Understand technology
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs easily
- Energetic and excited about being an innovator in the natural foods industry
- Homebase is Downtown KC in the West Bottoms
- Clean Driving Record and a reliable vehicle
- Passion for living a healthy life and love Balance the Superfood Shot
Who is Life Equals?
Life Equals is a start-up with a big goal: fixing the American Diet. We’re a company founded by friends who believe that making small changes in what you eat and how you live can bring about big changes. But we need help making everyone else believe it too. We are extremely committed and we’re growing a network of ambassadors, yoga instructors, organic health and dietary professionals and lifestyle coaches, who believe in us as well.
Here's What You Really Want to Know?